Last year, I started this blog as a way to track a couple of goals for the year. Although as the year got busy, I posted less and less, I am going to give it a try again.
Generally, I have the same goals as last year! Improved personal connections, and adding new or returning to healthy life- enhancing activities.
Examples of those life- enhancing activities:
- return to avoiding processed sugar (which I did very well on up until the holidays)
- hosting board game nights
- having dinner parties
- spending more time in the woods hiking
- learning to make a couple new and delicious dishes (mole? posole? really good dal?),
- find a volunteer gig that I really like
- take another pottery class
- going to bed by 10:30
- quit reading escapist fiction (detective stories) and instead read books of higher quality that I’ll remember . . . .
Not that I am planning on doing these all at once.